Technical Specialist(AV Facilities)
Comprehensive management consulting firm, Digital Center
Globally connected career, collaborative working environment
About Our Client
A global management consulting firm, setting up a digital center in Shenzhen.
* Provide a high level of customer service while supporting end users. Support includes, laptops, desktops, video conference systems, audio/visual systems, mobile devices, and telephony systems.
* Responds to telephone calls, email and requests for technical support via ticketing system.
* Communicate with end users for diagnosing and repairing audio and video issues locally.
* Successfully troubleshoot issues both independently and in collaboration with all available resources.
* Maintain problem call history by recording calls in incident tracking system.
* Update, track and monitor incidents and problems to ensure a timely resolution.
* Analyze call data to proactively identify improvement opportunities.
* Maintain configurations of all notebook and desktop computer systems according to established standards.
* Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
* Troubleshoot AV problems.
* Perform daily AV health checks and integrated conference room, and work with vendors for repairing or replacement.
* Analyze system logs for codecs, control systems and complex broadcast equipment.
* Provide SLA metrics and reports.
* Support project team in diverse projects and other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
* Work with the global colleagues Installations and Displays to manage the audio-visual requirements across all exhibition spaces, and coordinating these needs with exhibition timelines and relevant stakeholders.
* Assist with company meetings/functions/events that require use of AV (audio, video conferencing, webcasting, visual display or projection, basic video conferencing, recording, control system (Cisco, Crestron) operation).
* Setting up, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining computer-based audio-visual solutions, including video conferencing, teleconferencing, webcasting, video streaming, video-on-demand, kiosks, digital signage, digital art and video displays.
* Oversee and troubleshoot video conference and A/V systems in coordination with regional technical resources and/or local vendors.
* Creates interpersonal relationships and effectively communicate with end users as well as with local, regional, and global support teams.
* Takes a lead role in local, regional, and global projects as appropriate to evaluate existing systems and recommend technology for upgrade and replacement.
The Successful Applicant
* BS/BA degree in a related field or comparable knowledge in technology related field.
* Skilled at providing desktop support (PCs, notebooks, mobile, telecom, etc.) related service in an enterprise environment.
* Skilled at supporting A/V technologies (videoconference, presentation systems, etc) and live events
* Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese.
* A+ Certification or equivalent work record.
* MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician) or equivalent projects.
* MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional), MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator), and MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) certifications are preferred.
* Skilled as technical lead on technology projects and as a Desk-side support technical lead
What's on Offer
- Basic salary+bonus+pension;
- Globally connected career;
- Clear promotion path.