Technical Manager - Hong Kong Developer
Reputable real estate developer
Grade A mixed portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable client with significant footprint and activities in Hong Kong's real estate investment and property development markets.
- Manage all properties, facilities and equipment under the company's portfolio and ensure overall efficiency and reliability of their conditions, operations as well as applications
- Manage and lead all technical property projects including alteration and addition, reinstatement and/or other improvement projects and act as the focal point of the company to coordinate with external contractors and suppliers on various project matters
- Handle and administer tendering processes and follow up all related documentations, and perform contract administration
- Supervise project teams and contractors to ensure work quality and performance
- Handle tenant's requests and provide professional advice on technical enquiries
- Provide expertise and advice to the management team in all technical matters related to the company's property portfolio
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in sizeable companies, preferably from property and leasing fields
- Qualifications and/or experience in the areas of green building solutions/services and building energy efficiency is a significant plus
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture / Structural Engineering / Building Surveying / Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines.
- Registered Architects, Registered Structural Engineer, Registered Professional Surveyors or equivalent will be a definite advantage
- Good knowledge in related tendering process and extensive experience in managing various types of property projects
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered competitive benefit package and promising career development.