Technical Director (Jewerly Industry)
Diverse career development platform
Competitive package is offered
About Our Client
Our client is a US reputable Jewelry brand and currently expanding their business globally. Guangzhou is their manufacturing hub.
1. As the spokesman on Technical related topic(Production, Process, Engineering and Quality), communicates with NY HQ to clarify some ambiguity on Technical topic, such as improving manufacturing process for higher quality standards, better technology application.
2. Evaluates the engineering feasibility, cost effectiveness of new designs, ensuring that the production can completely meet the demands of customers.
3. Based on the feedback from customers, provides the comprehensive solutions for Jewelry Defects by finding the root-cause of the defects, minimizing the Defect Rate
4. Allocates appropriate resources to implement solutions, supervises the progress of the projects to ensure the delivery of result wanted
5. Evaluating the proficiency of the workers, supervises and coaches the Jewelry Craftsmen respecting the techniques and craftsmanship to improve the workers' proficiency and quality
6. Studies all possible equipment available, and suggests acquiring the most appropriate equipment for improving quality and efficiency
The Successful Applicant
1. Minimum 10+ years' experience in Jewelry Manufacturing Business is required
2. International candidates preferred
3. Must be a master of Jewelry Craftsmanship
4. Capable of easily spotting all kinds of Jewelry Quality Defects, Process improvement
5. Capable of finding out the root-cause of defects and providing applicable solutions
6. Strong communication skills and willingness to share knowledge and information with colleagues
7. Enjoys keeping learning new things in Jewelry Industry.
8. Be able to effectively communicate with top management of the organization in English
What's on Offer
1. Diverse career development platform
2. Competitive package is offered