Technical Consultant (Python/ NodeJS) - AI Project - HKD$40-60k
Python & NodeJS
Web Applications and Data Engineering
About Our Client
Our client is a Japanese listed company specialising in selling Artificial Intelligence along with their Digital Marketing solutions. In fact, their company is pioneer for Digital Marketing, and is experiencing the transformation from a Digital Marketing agency to an Artificial Intelligence solution provider. Because of their rapid growth in the past two decades, they are now listed on Tokyo Stock Exchange, and they would like to set up their office in Hong Kong, in order to expand their businesses from Japan to Greater China and South East Asia. All these expansions will be started in Hong Kong. Currently, they are looking for two right candidates for setting up their Hong Kong office, and these two positions will be directly reporting to the President of their Board of Directors and CEO. The President and CEO are the same person, and he is also the Founder of the company. He will be stationed in Hong Kong.
One of these positions is a Technical Consultant for their Artificial Intelligence solutions. The right candidate will be using 35% of the working time on Python development for Data Engineering, 35% on NodeJS development for Web Applications, and 30% on Presales activity. The right candidate will be doing the following duties, and should have the abilities listed below thoroughly.
- Collect user requirements for business analysis purposes and work on the documentation
- Provide pre-sales work and user training for the team
- Ensure the quality of the service delivery and identify opportunities for business expansion
- Customise and build demos for different Artificial Intelligence projects
- Trouble shooting and project co-ordination with the development team stationed in Japan
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor holder in Computer Science, Cognitive Science, Information Technology, Data Science, Applied Physics, Electrical Engineering, Management Science, or related disciplines
- 5 year relevant working experience in Software Development and Technical Consulting
- Strong knowledge in Python, NodeJS, Web Applications and Data Engineering
- Good knowledge in Angular/ AngularJS, React/ React Native and VueJS is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skill and language ability in Chinese and English
What's on Offer
Out client can offer the candidate to work directly under the Founder of this technology-driven corporation. Since it is a startup role in the Hong Kong office, all the benefits can be negotiable.