Tax Assistant Manager / Senior Specialist (Big 4 Welcome)
About Our Client
My client is a key player in their industry with global presence. They have strong business performance over the years as they have a strong capital. They are now looking for suitable candidates to join their team.
* Manage the transfer pricing compliance of the Group including Master File, Country-by-Country Reporting (CbCR) and Local Files for about 30 jurisdictions.
* Manage tax disputes or enquiries from tax authorities in various jurisdictions, monitor the process to reduce overall tax risks.
* Handle internal tax reporting, including tax budget, tax forecast, interim and year-end annual tax reporting.
* Assist to enhance overall tax control (including indirect taxes and corporate tax) of the Group.
* Support the head of Tax in headquarters to identify and implement various tax projects for the Group.
The Successful Applicant
* Degree in Accountancy, Taxation or business-related disciplines, with CPA qualification.
* Minimum 6 years relevant experience gained from CPA firm or tax function in listed company or MNC.
* Solid knowledge and experience in indirect taxes, transfer pricing and tax accounting are advantageous.
* Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
* Strong analytical, problem-solving and time management skills.
* Self-starter and good team player; ability to work under pressure to demanding deadlines.
What's on Offer
Double month pay, stable career progression