- Regional role
- Open to big 4
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known luxury retail brand with huge presence around the globe. They are looking for a responsible and self-motivated candidates who have prior taxation experience. Big 4 candidates are welcome too.
This Tax Analyst will report to the APAC Tax Director, main duties include:
- Responsible for the publication of Regional Asia Pacific Tax Update by performing research on tax news and developments as well as government policies that are relevant to our group entities
- Identify potential tax implications and provide solutions to support management's decisions
- Design and create contents for the share-point for AP Tax Update and Guidelines with user friendly design
Tax research projects
- Assist in advisory projects by conducting studies in direct and indirect tax, customs and trade rules and regulations
- Develop and maintain internal tax database
Tax Compliance and Transfer Pricing Compliance
- Participate in the review of the annual corporate income tax and transfer pricing documentation for brands in the region
- Obtain and visualize financial and tax data to perform in-depth analysis and prepare informative presentation by Power BI, excel and power point.
- Manage department's communication channels
- Provide various administrative assistance including the engagement processes with advisors and maintaining internal records in compliance with company's policy
- Assist in invoice handling and filing
- Deliver other general administration work including travel and meeting arrangements
- Ad hoc administrative support to AP tax director
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate with finance, accounting, law degrees or similar degree.
- 3+ years of working experience
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- High initiatives with detailed-oriented mindsets
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Chinese word processing, and editorial software.
- Candidates from Big 4 accounting firms are welcome.
What's on Offer
- APAC exposure
- International company
- Reputable luxury brand
- Staff purchase
- Great career path