Talent & Organization Development Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known brand name within the servicing industry with strong market presence. Other than their business, they have been famous for investing on their people and their Learning & Development structure. They have been working on new initiatives and innovation within the L&D space.
- Lead a small team to work on Talent Management programs and Talent Development structures; Monitor the effectiveness and feedback on the programs.
- Work closely with the business leaders on long-term Succession planning to keep a healthy talent pipeline in the company.
- Manage and Evaluate the MT program and HIPO program to identify potentials internally and externally, to set up individual development plans with constant follow up.
- Oversee Performance Management, including their Competency-based model, Assessment tools etc.
- Any ad hoc duties assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- 10 years' working experience in HR, especially across the L&D sector.
- Prior experience in Talent Management, Performance Management and Organisational Development needed.
- Preferably with experience in Servicing industries with lots of BUs and matrix reporting.
- Energetic, dynamic teamplayer with can-do attitude.
What's on Offer
Our client offers autonomy for this person to drive new Talent Management and OD initiatives, with the support of a dynamic small team with visible career path in the company.