Talent Acqusition Specialist (Corporate Recruitment)
Agency Recruiters welcomed!
About Our Client
Our client is a sizeable conglomerate with presence across the globe. They are now under expansion mode with aggressive market development plans. Their culture is dynamic, energetic, fast-paced and creative.
- Reporting to the Senior Manager to provide end-to-end recruitment process across various designated business functions, by working closely with Hiring Managers and other HR partners.
- Facilitate candidate assessment , selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in full-lifecycle recruiting.
- Fulfill manpower needs of the company and proactively promote our employer brand to uplift the overall Talent quality
- Work closely with the senior manager on Talent Acquisition strategy to support company growth and business needs.
- Provide regular recruitment report and analyze regularly the hiring trends and feedback to refine resourcing, attraction, assessment and selection processes
- Stay continuously up to date on recruitment trends and employ a variety of creative new channels, tools and techniques.
- Work with other HR team members on driving company-wide initiatives and directions.
- Any ad hoc duties assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of recruitment experience, preferably from fast-paced environment.
- Experience in digital hiring is a plus.
- Agency recruiters are welcomed!
- Proactive, energetic team player with excellent presentation.
- Chinese and English proficiency is a must.
What's on Offer
They have a strong team of creative and proactive HR in the company. Senior Management will work closely on HR on their upcoming business directions. There will be a lot of strategic projects. And in long term, they will potentially groom this role into a Business Partner.