Talent Acquisition - Fin-tech - Global Coverage
A newly created TA role due to business expantion
Global market coverage
About Our Client
Our client is a global fin-tech firm. They are expanding across all markets and would like to bring on an experienced Talent Acquisition specialist to assist them in bringing the right people into the business to grow with the firm. They are a Hong Kong founded fin-tech company with over 10 offices globally.
This is a newly created Talent Acquisition role within the HR team based here in Hong Kong. As a global role, you will help to establish a highly effective global talent acquisition framework and system, responsible for all markets hiring, including Asia Pacific, EU, Middle East and Latin America. Your key role will be to help the firm establish the global Talent Acquisition team to support the company and brand growth, you will be responsible for all end to end talent acquisition processes for all departments, with a key focus on Business Development and Marketing functions. You will also help on employer branding in local markets in partnership with local HR teams. You will work closely with each market's hiring manager to understand their hiring needs, act as a business partner to advise them on market and industry trends. You will manage end to end recruitment progresses from establishing hiring needs, to screening, interviewing, market bench marking, offer management and on-boarding process. You will help the firm implement an in-house recruitment system to streamline their hiring needs, talent pipeline and market mapping.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business or relevant functions
- 5+ years recruitment , ideally both recruitment agency and in-house talent acquisition experience
- Expert knowledge of best practices for recruitment and interviewing, recruitment trends and technologies
- Experienced in in-house recruitment system set up is highly preferable (sourcing to implementation)
- Ability to work collaboratively with Hiring Managers at all levels of the organization, and across functional areas
- Regional/Global exposure is required for the role (APAC experience as a minimum)
- Experience in hiring Business Development and Marketing functions are a must
- Excellent spoken and written English and Mandarin is essential, as this is a global coverage, including China market
- Ability to think creatively and constructively problem solve
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, LinkedIn Recruiter, Applicant Tracking Systems
- An agile personality and approach to work is a must
What's on Offer
Global markets exposure and strategic business partnering opportunities to be part of a fast growing platform.