- Large property group
- Revamp Dev. Framework (.NET -> SpringBoot)
About Our Client
Our client is a large scale property firm with business across APAC regions. To cope with their business growth, they are hiring a System Analyst to own Property Management System (PMS).
Work in a team of 5, oversee multiple enterprise applications, they are going to launch a huge revamp project - revamp of its development framework from .NET to SpringBoot in 2023. The candidate with work on user communication, system design & analysis, troubleshooting etc. There will be vendor to work on development work, while this person also need to be hands on by occassion.
- Maintain close communication with users, gather requirements, perform system design and prepare program specifications
- Perform program development, maintain and enhance environments
- Work with the team on cloud migration of the current enterprise applications e.g. Property Management System (PMS)
- Perform revamp of its development framework from .NET to SpringBoot
- Carry out feasibility study of any new requirements
- Prepare documentation on requirement, technical specification and user manual
- Drive full cycle of project deployment with Agile/Scrum approach
- Prepare SIT / UAT test plan and manage test execution and documentation to ensure completeness and traceability.
- Perform user training and prepare user manual
- Perform system implementation and enhancement
- Coordinate with vendors and user team on system deployment arrangement
- Evaluate and recommend new IT products and technologies
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Computer Science or relevant disciplines
- 5 years' experience in application development
- Experience in end-to-end SDLC lifecycle including requirement gathering, system analysis, design, development, support and maintenance
- Proven experience in enterprise application development e.g. Property Management System (PMS)
- Hands on with Java SpringBoot
- Knowledgeable with .NET, C# and /or other programming languages is a plus
- Knowledge in DevOps and Agile methodology would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal, stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
What's on Offer
Our client offer attractive compensation with sustainable career path to the candidate.