System Analyst (CRM Cloud Applications) - 35K
CRM and cloud application projects
Global project across multiple brands
About Our Client
Our client is a listed consumer products manufacturer with business across the globe. To cope with their business needs, they are now hiring for a passionate talent in Hong Kong and you will be responsible for joining their IT team to drive cloud based application project.
As a System Analyst (CRM Cloud Applications), you are required to:
- Gather requirement from multiple business stakeholders, understand their needs and provide IT solutions
- Work on the whole SDLC on CRM cloud application projects projects - Salesforce.com marketing and service cloud, all through from feasibility study, system design, configurations, testing, documentation, training, support etc.
- Work with vendors to explore AI projects - apply AI on digital marketing at Salesforce.com platform
- Assist BI team on finance reporting projects upon neccessary
- Work on the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or above in Information System or related discipline
- With a minimum experience of 3 years in CRM platforms/ cloud applications platforms
- Experience in any of the systems - Salesforce.com/ Microsoft Dynamic CRM/ SAP CRM/ Adobe CRM/ SugarCRM
- Experience in O365/SharePoint/NINTEX is a plus
Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Self-driven, innovative, detail-minded and presentable
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate, including double pay, discretionary bonus, a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage, as well as opportunities to grow within the group.