System Analyst/ Analyst Programmer (C#)
Sizeable and stable enterprise
About Our Client
Our client is a well-recognized international property company, and is having a major focus in both Hong Kong's and Mainland China's commercial property market. To cope with team's expansion and the continuous growth of their team/ business, they are having hiring for 1 additional Analyst Programmer (C#) and 1 additional System Analyst (C#) for their team.
- Involve in full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and responsible to code with C# (And other web based technologies) for their enterprise-scaled systems
- Assist with system analytic functions, from the collection/ analysis of user requirements, definition of technical specs, system design, UAT and etc.
- Liaise with other internal programmers/ external vendors throughout the development process
- Provide end-user training and prepare documentation/ training manuals when required
- Transfer knowledge to application support/ helpdesk team, and assist to resolve bugs and higher level technical issues
- For candidates being selected for the System Analyst role: You will be responsible to supervise a team of Analyst Programmers and take up project management duties
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years experience on systems development, and is familiar with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent sense of urgency and time management
- Strong written and spoken ability in English and Chinese (Mandarin, and Cantonese would be a plus)
**Candidates with prior team management and project management experience will be considered as System Analyst**
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary package, career development opportunities, a stable and team-based environment, 5-day work week and etc.