Synthetic Resin R&D Expert
Industry Leader with Fast Growing business
Flexible Working Hour and Strong R&D cappital Investment
About Our Client
Our client is industry leader in Resin, painting and it applicable products. With a history of more than 20 years, led by industry expert, this company grew its business very fast in China and has established 3 manufacturing sites in Southern China.
- Design, plan and execute research and development initiatives in support of products application.
- Conduct research on new product development to provide differentiated products within the Global strategy and innovation/products team. And lead the R&D project by provide strong technical support.
- Provide technical knowledge and mentor department personnel and peers within the business.
- Manage assignments within schedule and report findings effectively and in a timely fashion.
- Offer technical support to plant, customers and potential leads in new markets.
- Conduct literature searches and work with group legal team in creating patents assets for the company.
The Successful Applicant
- Chinese speak and PHD preferred.
- Degree in Material or Resin Chemistry: PhD and at least 15 years' experience in chemical industry, or a post-doc in relevant areas described above, or alternatively an exceptional research track record.
- Demonstrated capability of creative thinking, innovation and "out-of -the-box" problem solving to create enabling technology or differentiated solutions to address business or customer needs.
- Must be able to bring ideas to discussion that will help change direction of a project.
- Aptitudes: Must possess the ability to understand the meaning of words and their ideas, as well as instructions and their underlying principles. Perform arithmetic operations quickly and accurately, and possess eye-hand motor coordination.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications: Synthesis, characterization and application testing of new Synthetic Resin; Knowledge in writing patents and searching prior-art; Experience in project management is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working hour and environment, strong and enough capital support.
- Attractive salary package.
- Good equipment support and well established R&D team.