Downtown Central Location
About Our Client
Bank of Communications Financial Leasing Co. (BOCOM Leasing), one of the largest leasing companies in China, was established in 2007 in Shanghai, Bank of Communications is the sole shareholder. BOCOM Leasing has a significant strategic position within the Bank's system, and is an indispensable part of the Bank's complete financial platform. It has obtained strong support and assistance for its business development and financing from the Bank since its establishment. BOCOM Leasing registered capital at establishment was RMB2 billion and now has increased to RMB7.5 billion .
Bank of Communications Financial Leasing works to drive professional development by means of business innovation, developing its own professional business features with focus on five industries including vendor lease, public service, energy equipment, aviation, and shipping. After ten-year development, Bank of Communications Financial Leasing ranks high in the industry by key operating management indexes such as business development, profitability, and asset quality. It has become the best player in the industry with a good brand image and strong market competitiveness. The Company is committed to becoming a first class financial leasing company with distinguishable professional features, leading profitability, good asset quality and brand image, and a greater contributor to the development of Chinese financial leasing industry and the transformation and upgrading of national economy.
- Responsible for exploring and maintaining strong work relationships with commercial banks and financial institutions, minimize the cost of funding.
- Responsible for daily liquidity and market risk management.
- Provide analysis reports in terms of financing trends, exchange rate, interest rate, cash flow management and funding cost, which support business decision.
- Take charge of exchange rate and interest rate risk prevention system and derivatives transactions as company required.
- Responsible for negotiation of facility's terms & conditions in-line with corporate guidelines and local regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in large financial institutions.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of debt and equity capital market, fixed income, currency, accounting for hedging, derivatives and treasury related regulations and policies.
- Strong research and analytical skills and attention to details.
- Effective communicator with fluent English and Mandarin.
- Established network of contacts within the financing market.
The role will directly report to the head of Funding in Shanghai.
What's on Offer
- High bonus potential
- Work life balance
- First hire in Hong Kong
- Be a pioneer for them in Hong Kong within the Aviation Leasing space