SVP, Marketing - Media & Technology
Senior Management in Marketing
About Our Client
Our client is an international media and technology company that supports Asia-based manufacturers and trading companies to market their products globally.
This position is the leading person within the company's marketing function. Responsibilities include:
- Strategize, oversee and deliver the overall marketing strategy and delivery
- Innovate new marketing ideas and activities to meet the ever-changing trends and demands
- Create B2B marketing strategy as well as online marketing strategy
- Drive market research and provide insights for brand strategy and product positioning
- Lead marketing programs in order to increase revenue and market share
As part of the senior management team, this position will also work alongside the CEO and help making key decision for the company's directions
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have 10 years of experience in the marketing function within relevant industries, and 3 years of experience in a senior management role. Besides relevant experiences, the willingness to innovate and think 'outside of the box' is highly important to the success in this role. The client is looking for a strategic thinker with strong leadership and communications skills, who is able to motivate different segments within the company to achieve common targets.
Previous experiences in online marketing and trade show marketing are important.
Language requirements: English and Mandarin (required), Cantonese (preferred)
What's on Offer
- Competitive Pay
- Wide Exposure
- Senior Leadership Opportunity