About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial institutions that provides comprehensive financial services. Core business includes Global Investment Banking, Asset Management, and Global Markets Investment etc. They are currently looking for a System Administrator to join in their team to cope with the business' needs.
- Provide L1 support, prepare and install desktop PCs and peripherals
- Liaise with vendors on systems queries and requests
- Manage and maintain assigned systems
- Assist in implementation of ad hoc IT projects and internal operations
The Successful Applicant
- University degree holder in Information Systems, Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience in IT, preferably in securities or banking industry
- Sound technical experiences in installation, configuration and administration on various operation systems, e.g. Windows, etc.
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed
What's on Offer
Both competitive remuneration package as well as development opportunities will be provided to the successful candidate.