Strategic Sourcing Manager (E-commerce/Marketing Sourcing)
Global famous FMCG brand
Competitive salary packaging with great career progression opportunity
About Our Client
My client is a famous Top FMCG brand, with over 60,000 employees and 60 years operation history, the company's products have been sold all around the world, now he is looking for Strategic Sourcing & Operations Manager for Digital Commerce category.
- Responsible to develop and execute an enterprise wide annual sourcing plan for China across Digital Commercial (Digital advertisement, social marketing, E-commerce marketing & trade promotion execution) category including their respective subcategories not limited to the activities of value creation in terms of P&L impact, cost avoidance, contribution to the productivity programs of each Segment and cash, drive innovation through excellence in category management.
- Collaborate with the Regional Sourcing Manager to ensure China cluster market knowledge is included in the Global and regional strategies and implement regional and global strategy process locally within the requirements of the local market conditions.
- Participate in the regional collaborative community within the Category that includes the Operation team members responsible for that category based within each of the APMEA clusters including China, ANZ, NSEA India and MEA that together will deliver the ASP for each category by executing the activities of value creation as above (point 1)
- Purchase Digital Commerce goods & services by securing price, capacity & service levels in line with commitments to the business and as per the sourcing strategies by applying a wide range of sourcing tools (e.g. negotiation, e-procurement, strategic collaboration, tenders/RFP's etc.)
- Performs spend analysis based on market and financial insights for the category and develops sourcing roadmap for 3 years focused on cost savings, process improvements and supplier management.
- Develop local market Category insights including benchmarking externally and importing best practices locally. Share best practices across the Sourcing-Operations Category teams in APMEA region.
- Responsible for the relationships with local suppliers to drive performance management, deliver continuous quality and cost improvement as well as develop supplier enabled innovations.
- Create and implement supply base strategy ensuring effective risk management through robust contracts and monitoring of financial and other KPIs. Act as a key contact for supplier relationships. Ensure the supplier base is optimized to enable the implementation of Keystone which is an end to end procure to pay process in category management
The Successful Applicant
- Education & Professional Qualification
Bachelor degree in business, marketing, procurement or related field
Fluent in English
> 5 years of category experience, ideally with supplier/customer management experience & financial acumen
Proven Project Management skills. Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions in complex and/or ambiguous business environments. History of building strong client and supplier relationships. Indirect buying experience preferred with E-commerce, Media, Sales.
What's on Offer
- Global famous FMCG brand
- Competitive salary packaging with great career progression opportunity