Strategic Procurement Manager
International working environment
Competitive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a recognized medical device manufacturer. It is headquartered in Shenzhen and has multiple factories in Southern China.
- Needs to be a top negotiator with proven track in international price discussions and negotiations.
- Needs to be capable to find and source complex medical components in a global environment.
- Good multi-cultural understanding of building business relations.
- Having a winners mentality, ready to push to get preferred results for company, very result driven.
2. NPI & NPD Support
- ESI( Early Supplier Involvement), Monitor Vendor samples Deliverables and Schedule( SER).
- Key participant in enclosure Design and sourcing decision( supplier selection).
- Heat-map for problematic items.
3. Supply Management
- Capacity Planning.
- Perform Risk review meeting with ENG, SQE and PUR prior to mass production.
- Drive SPD to Communicate Terms and condition (lead-time, flex-model, cancellation window) information to Materials Manager and OEM supplier's prior to ramp.
- End of Life product management for future service demand.
4. Cost Management
- Negotiate Part, Tolling, Fixture, and Equipment Pricing (including direct and indirect material).
- Benchmarking and Bottoms-up Cost Analysis
- Drive and Lead team to continuous Cost reduction.
- Annual material Budget.
5. Vendor Management
- Supplier Sourcing and Consolidation.
- Quarterly Supplier Performance Review, including cost, quality, on-time delivery, technical support etc.
- Supplier Risk assessment periodically.
- Business Quantification.
- Perform as Key Account Manager for strategic suppliers assigned, Relationships with key suppliers at executive level.
- Strategic and Preferred Vendor Selection.
6. Team Management
- PMP objective setting and evaluation.
- Team building, training, development and management.
7. Deal with other assignments assigned by superior.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in engineering or related subject.
- 10-20 years of working experience, in medical devices or similar industries.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken; Chinese is a plus.
- Overseas working experience in highly appreciated.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package.
- Promising career path.