In Store Operation Assistant (Luxury Retail)
Tsim Sha Tsui
About Our Client
- Our client is the world's leading jewellery houses. Having a renowned reputation in merging traditional elements with innovative design, they have successfully built up a prestigious brand image and client base. A brilliant opportunity has now risen for passionate candidate to join them as a In-store Operation Officer.
- Analyze the stores commercial performances through conducting various sales analysis and productivity reports
- Prepare sales plan and target in collaboration with other departments
- Manage the inventory status and delivery control
- Assist on roll-out of any retail projects to enhance store performance and client experience
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 1 year of relevant operations experience, luxury industry is highly preferred
- Proficient in MS Office. Advanced user of Excel is a must
- Excellent analytical, presentation and communication skill
- Well organised, self-motivated as well as a good team player
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
- Our client is offering competitive salary package and employee to successful candidate.