Store Manager (Luxury)
Luxury European brand
Fantastic working culture
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned luxury brand looking for a Store Manager to manage their flagship store.
Reporting to Retail Manager, you will:
- Lead the team to deliver business results through people management, store operations and cross functional collaboration
- Monitor and analyze sales performance and propose appropriate action plan to support business strategies.
- Lead and coach store staff and promote a harmonious and positive working environment and the space to develop and grow talents.
- Ensure excellent customer service standards and to build strong relationships with clients by delivering a top notch customer journey.
- Work with cross functional teams to support in store events, promotional activities, merchandising and stock management.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years of retail management experience, preferably in the luxury sector
- Exceptional leadership skills with both strategic and practical ability
- Effective people management skills: motivation, development and performance management
- Communicates effectively in Chinese and English
- Independent and self-driven
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration, kindly get in touch for more details.