Store Manager (Fine Jewellery - Luxury)
About Our Client
Our client is an international brand that offers wide selection of premium Italian ladieswear. Due to team expansion, they are looking for candidate with good fashion sense and dynamic personality to join their team as Store Manager.
- Be responsible for overall store management, to monitor stock operations, inventory level and visual merchandising
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Propose innovative ideas to expand market coverage
The Successful Applicant
- You will need at least 5 years of working experience in retail industry with solid sales technique
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Be passionate, energetic and influential Sales team leader, who is strong in leading the team to achieve company target
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, proficiency in spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Our client offers an excellent salary package with full employee benefits to the selected candidates. Kindly get in touch for more details.