HK$59,305 - HK$98,842
Opportunity to work within the world's leading consulting firm
Great plattform for career development
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most famous consulting company, it has successful track record with many clients within Fortune 500.
- Design and implement efficient and effective operation system that support client business strategies
- Balancing the tradeoffs of customer service levels, inventory deployment, network options, transport and distribution costs
- Help companies implement processes, applications, and enable strategies according to client's demands
- Build best practices of lean transformation, from shop floor improvements to fundamental changes in work processes and information and material flows.
- Analyze, design, and implement business performance approaches, develop tailor-made solutions and work closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- Drive and support implementation of lean improvement activities on the shop floor and along the value stream;
- Improve the energy efficiency of manufacturing operations;
- Build and enhance quality systems;
- Build lean manufacturing capabilities in client organizations;
- Optimize global networks of manufacturing facilities.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in the industry with knowledge of Steel/Coal manufacturing, operation, process, R&D, marketing and sales;
- Unique industry insights
- Teamwork ability, with successful track record of leadership
- Willing to trip internationally and nationally for long-term assignments
- Fluent English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
- opportunity to turn theory into practice
- shape strategies right through from inception to execution