Sr. Digital Marketing Manager (team head) / Innovative Company
About Our Client
My client is a Hong Kong Stock Exchange listed company focused on property, infrastructure and services, department stores and hotels, with a long history of providing outstanding services and product offering to their clients across Hong Kong, Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. Known for their premium quality of service with a unique brand position focusing on arts & culture, they are now looking for a highly talented and result oriented digital expert to join their innovative digital team based in Hong Kong.
- You will help develop, document and communicate company's value proposition, company's market position.
- Formulate a digital marketing platform that you will plan and execute on digital marketing plan that will directly contribute to the achievement of assigned growth goals across all holdings under the company.
- In collaboration with the teams or business head, you will use relationship insights, data analytics, expertise and creativity to design, develop and roll out programs or campaign to improve sales and customer service.
- You will own and drive the development of digital marketing strategy. You will implement effective O2O campaigns, outreach strategies and social media content to accelerate engagement with our current and potential customers and vendor. partners with measurable results to determine best practices for digital marketing activities.
- Influence. You will work your magic carving out a credible reputation for the company, in the same way you have done for other companies previously. You will work side-by-side with the leadership team to establish yourself as the go-to person for digital marketing and smart technology related needs.
- A loyal, dedicated, passionate and creative teamwork contributor and leader.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 12 years' relevant working experience in digital marketing, luxury digital marketing experience preferred
- Have a good understanding and comprehensive knowledge on digital communication environment in Hong Kong, knowledge in mainland China market is a plus
- Working with creative team to create the right digital marketing events, campaign and initiatives relevant to the BU
- Designing and rolling out successful online marketing campaigns for promotion and lead generation framework
- Developing and delivering content for a targeted audience
- Managing successful social media and email campaigns. You have a solid understanding of social marketing and social media scheduling and management tools
- Excellent proficiency in English and Chinese, Cantonese is a must
- Strong experience in team management is a must
- Strong team managmenet experience is a must
What's on Offer
The right package will be given to the right-minded talent.