Sourcing Specialist (Seasonal: Halloween, Easter, Harvest day)
5 Days work
Excellent Career development opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well-known US retailers with over 300 physical stores. As the business experiences significant growth in APAC regions within sourcing functions, they are looking for an experienced Sourcing Specialist (Seasonal items) to join their team to develop the overall merchandising and sourcing strategies across HK.
- Formulate appropriate merchandising strategies to meet the Team's business targets and development goals
- Over 10 seasons throughout the year
- Seasonal items: Xmas, Halloween, Easter etc.
- Possess tight time control and awareness at all stages from sampling, lab testing, mass production to final inspection
- Manage the production planning
- Direct reporting to Sourcing Manager
The Successful Applicant
Diploma or degree in merchandising, supply chain or related discipline.
Minimum 2 year's experience in trading field particularly in Seasonal items
Experience in product sourcing knowledge and bargaining technique.
Excellent command of both spoken and written English, and Mandarin is required.
Proficient in MS Office. (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
What's on Offer
Our client offers attractive salary package:
5-day work week
Medical & Dental coverage (Spouse and children will be covered)