Sourcing Manager-Home Appliance
Leading company in home appliance
Competitive package and bonus
About Our Client
Our client is the world's largest manufacturer of kitchen equipment, cleaning and washing equipment and outdoor appliances. It's one of World top 500 brands, products manufactured in more than 60 countries and sold in 160 countries.
Managing the purchasing, sourcing, quality and supply chain for OEM Products.
- Responsible for the successful execution of sourcing strategy, implement sourcing process to ensure product in place on a timely base with right supplier/factory.
- Lead procurement activities in close collaboration with key shareholders, RnD, EGD, Quality, etc.
- Develop practices and process for exceptional results. Monitors the outcomes based on defined KPIs and Sector objectives.
- Improve operating efficiency through better planning.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 year experience in sourcing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Have product cost knowledge
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skill
- Fluency in spoken and written English
What's on Offer
- Leading company in home appliance
- Competitive package and bonus