Multinational Company with big platform
Take Participate in Global Strategic Sourcing
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading power tool and life science equipment manufacturer. Those products include power tools such as driers and drills, garden tools such as brush cutters and hedge trimmers, electronic appliances such as cleaners and high- washers. This company has more than 100 years with extensive sales over 100 countries.
- Global Sourcing Director manages the global sourcing for OEM products and accessories, closely work with other categories sourcing directors.
- Develop and execute global sourcing strategy of all sub-categories.
- Design and execute effective and sustainable cost-down initiatives to deliver and exceed cost reduction targets: Strategic sourcing, should cost, tear-down and competitive bench-marking, global sourcing maximising VA/VE activities.
- Supplier Management which includes: develop supplier strategy, manage and build capabilities of the existing suppliers, developer new supplier, lead senior-level relationship and negotiation with the key supplier.
- Closely collaborate with R&D and business teams, manufacturing and other functional teams.
- Manage and develop capabilities of the team, identify and develop next generation leaders.
The Successful Applicant
- More than 10 years of procurement experience at a leading industrial company.
- In-depth knowledge of strategic sourcing process, strong negotiating skills, demonstrated experience with leveraged agreements.
- Global experience and English communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Strong leadership, team work and coaching skills.
- Mechanical manufacturing industry experience is a plus.
- MBA is plus.
What's on Offer
- Provide large platform.
- Good experience in business facilitate.
- Multinational project experience.