- American multinational technology company;
- One of the Big 5 companies in the U.S. technology;
About Our Client
Our client is an American multinational technology services company. The Company is a provider of e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence, media and technology services globally.
- The Solution Architect is responsible for coming up with DevOps solutions for managing a vast number of documents in real-time and enables quick search and analysis for clients;
- He/ she also engage with clients to ensure a success implantation in their DevOps journey;
- Team Lead / Architect, will lead a team of 4-6 DevOps engineers;
- Design DevOps features, solutions for the clients: Responsible to DevOps process architect and deliver implementation with DevOps and Automation tools (E.g. Kubernetes, Jenkins, Github, Jira, etc).
- Responsible to implement Agile methodologies with tool chains supporting the methodologies;
- Problem solver with ability to see things in multiple angles, constantly challenge the norm and looking for
- better solutions to DevOps landscape;
- Independent team member being able to make judgements calls in a fast changing environment with limited or ambiguous information.
- Train the community and clients about DevOps;
- He/ She will identify issues in the production phase and system and implements monitoring solutions to overcome those issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related discipline;
- MUST HAVE around 3+ years of working experience in DevOps with Kubernetes 8s;
- Strong experience in a CI/CD process of a large scale enterprise application in either a private cloud/ on-premises environment;
- Must have experience in AT LEAST 2 ITEMs below:
- Linux/ Docker/ Jenkins/ GIT/ Github/ Bitbucket/ Gitlab;
- Experience in Maven/ Docker/ Gradle;
- Experienced with building software pipelines with Docker/ Java;
- Working knowledge of AWS OR Azure;
- Experience in sales engineering role is an advantage. (Optional)
What's on Offer
- HKD 60-65K base;
- Perm role;