Solution Manager - contract logistics
good career path
About Our Client
One of Global leading Transportation Management Solutions Provider
- RFI/RFQ/RFP response, including data analysis, solution design, presentation (solution part), pricing and finalize the quotation with BD team.
- Continuous improvements for existing business via process and cost optimization.
- Communicate with global solution team on assigned projects.
- New project implementation from solution perspective, including SOP/KPI setup, billing format etc.
- Research on market intelligence, include but not limited to market rates, competitors, logistics industry trends.
- Sourcing qualified vendors, including trucking company, freight forwarder, warehouse developer, handling equipment provider with cost and risk control.
- Work with IT for new project setup based on business requirements.
- Survey on latest logistics technology and implement to solution.
- To plan and recommend investments that will achieve sustainable cost savings and process efficiency improvements
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Logistics, Engineering, Computer Sciences or equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experiences and not limited to logistics, freight forwarding, material planning, at least 3 years focus on solution design.
- Familiar with domestic transportation market.
- Good knowledge in 3PL, import& export business, supply chain management and transportation.
- Good knowledge in WMS and TMS.
- Strong independent analytical thinking and skills with good business sense.
- Proficient in data analysis using Excel (Access/Tableau/Qlik is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills with different background.
- Good command of English in both spoken and written English and financial knowledge an advantage.
- Quick learner, high energy, motivated personality and working independently.
- High degree of responsibility and dedication to work.
- Good team player & meet deadlines.
What's on Offer
Good Career Path