- Large conglomerate
- Cloud architecture & infra set up
About Our Client
Our client is a large conglomerate with business across China regions. To cope with their business growth, they are currently hiring a Cloud & Data Architect. The candidate is required to have strong communication skills, able to advise, design simplified, innovative and well-architect solutions to meet business requests / synergy. Hands on with cloud engineering/ architecture & infrastructure set up. Performing platform integration and work closely with Data Architect on building data lakes on cloud.
- Responsible for cloud/ DevOps architecture and infrastructure set up for muliple BUs
- Perform platform integrations; Work closely with Data Architect on data lakes development (AWS) in facilitating further analytics
- Work closely with both Business and IT Delivery teams to identify requirements and opportunities to adopt innovative technologies, and provide comprehensive technical solution to help solve the business needs.
- Perform hands-on solution architecture design work and actively participate in solution design to ensure both delivery of desired business outcomes and alignment are up to enterprise standards.
- Provide architectural governance and review projects to ensure alignment to the architectural and technical strategy
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years' experience working in Application Architecture & Data Integration
- Strong experience in cloud engineering/ architecture and its infrastructure set up
- Experience in AWS is a plus
- Experience in platform integrations
- Experience in building data lakes
- Strong in solution and roadmap design
- Sound knowledge of innovative technologies, design patterns and keep abreast of latest technology trends
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to audiences at different technical knowledge
- Ability to articulate business case for IT investments to business
- Proficient experience in designing integration between different systems, working with different stakeholders and driving an agreement on the technologies and methods to use.
- Understand CICD process & DevOps. Practitioner of agile methodologies
- Experience in working at sizeable inhouse or consultancy environment
- Be able to communicate effectively with excellent presentation skills, strong written and oral skills, customer relationship skills including the ability to quickly create productive collaborations among key stakeholders
- Good command in Chinese and English
What's on Offer
Our client offer attractive compensation package with sustainable career path to the candidate.