Software QA Analyst - Gaming
Large-scale Gaming Company
Unit & L&P testing on web, mobile, CMS etc.
About Our Client
Our client is a large scale gaming company. To cope with the business growth, they are hiring passionate candidate to perform quality assurance across digital applications including web, mobile, CMS across APAC.
As Software QA Analyst - Gaming, you are required to:
Perform analysis on new features requirements, develop and execute both test plans and test cases
Implement testing solutions with test management tools and various test tools across 10 + digital applications including web, mobile, CMS etc across APAC
Maintain close interactions with development team to develop unit tests, L&P tests
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines
- 2+ years experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Experience in QA across digital applications - web, mobile CMS etc.
- Experience in communication with overseas users and vendors
- Experience in both manual and automation testing is a plus
- Experience in system test design, coordinate user requirements and do UAT
- Experience with SoapUI, JMeter, Fiddler, basic SQL, Git is preferred
- Good communication skills in Cantonese and English
- Independent, proactive and detail-minded
What's on Offer
Our client offer attractive compensation package with sustainable career development opportunities to the candidate.