Social Media Executive (China) - Global digital agency
Dynamic work culture
About Our Client
Our client is an established global digital agency. they are looking for an energetic, innovative and passionate social media talent to help with their china business expansion!
* Provide social media consulting on branding, fans building and engagement strategies, creative strategies and media strategies
* Follow up on existing social media project: Multilingual YouTube, Facebook, Sina Weibo, WeChat, other social networks, eModeration/Community Management
* Design yearly promotional package for clients on social media, coordinate with external parties on implementation
* Content management and real-time monitoring across social media channels
* Set objectives for social media effort and review result periodically
* Adjust and refine social network services to cater for clients' needs
* Analyze and provide recommendations on multilingual web marketing
* Monitor potential competition and market change, new trends and development in the social media landscape
The Successful Applicant
* Degree holder or above. Majoring in social marketing, communication or related disciplines
* At least 1-2 years working experience in social media field
* Solid knowledge towards China social media practices, include but not limited to Sina Weibo and WeChat.
* Significant experiences in designing yearly strategy and planning for clients on social media, with ability in coordinating different parties such as PR agency, creative firm, copywriter
* Capability to manage KOL and a good network with KOLs, technical agencies on H5 and mini-program production. Experiences or knowledge in organizing offline and online event would be highly preferred
* Professional manner in contacting client
* Proficiency in spoken and written English, Mandarin, and Cantonese. Experience in dealing with overseas parties is preferred
* A responsible, versatile and mature team player with a positive attitude and an attention to details.
* Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and as part of a team.
What's on Offer
- 5 days work
- Double pay
- OT allowance