Site Reliability Engineer - Financial Services
Healthy and stable MNC
TECH centric culture
About Our Client
Our client is a financial services firm. To ensure the Cloud platform's scalability and flexibility, their Cloud infrastructure team is looking for a hands-on Site Reliability Engineer to join.
Sits under Cloud Infrastructure team, tasked to ensure the Cloud platform's reliability, scalability and flexibility, as well as to maintain the CI/CD practice. Your core duties are:
- Ensure a high-availability Cloud infrastructure environment, by performing regular maintenance, configuration, troubleshoot; etc.
- Adopt Infrastructure-As-Code (IaC) practice, develop scripts for automation
The Successful Applicant
- Holder of Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows Server OS, VMware, and one public Cloud platform (i.e. Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Practical knowledge of DevOps/ IaC tools, such as: Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Terraform; etc.
- Strong communication skill in English; Chinese language skill is advantageous
What's on Offer
In addition to a comprehensive fringe benefits (i.e. good medical/ insurance scheme, pension scheme; etc.), the FS firm offers great exposure to latest Cloud technologies and industrial best-practice/ standards to the successful candidate.