Site Reliability Engineer (Cloud Infrastructure)
MNC; regional role
Enterprise Cloud technologies/ scale
About Our Client
Our client is an MNC, who is dedicated to people's development and organic growth. An Infrastructure/ Cloud Reliability Engineer is needed to support the APAC region's continuous Cloud operations and BAU
Be part of the Cloud infrastructure operations team, and reports into the Regional IT Infrastructure Director. Responsible for ensuring a high-availability (HA) infrastructure Cloud environment as to support the business operations. Your duties include but not limited to: monitoring, patching, provisioning, troubleshoot, incident handling, deployment and etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or above in IT/ Computer Science/ relative disciplines
- With 5+ years' work experience in a server engineering role; familiar with managing an enterprise-scaled platform and related management tools/ technologies (i.e. SCCM, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of virtualization, clustering, HA (high-availability) operations; with hands-on experience on MS Azure Cloud, scripting (i.e. PowerShell, Shell Script); etc.
- Familiar with an ITIL regulated environment
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
What's on Offer
In return, you will gain exposure to Cloud operations in a Tier-1 financial services firm in addition to a competitive remuneration package. With the dedication to people's development and organic growth, a promising career development path will be offered to top performers.