Showroom Manager (Premium Automotive Leader, 35K+)
1st tier Automative Leader
About Our Client
Our client is a one of the leading exclusive automotive dealer in Hong Kong and Southern China market. Due to rapid business expansion in local scale, they are currently looking for a Showroom Manager to join as part of the management team.
- Report to the Retail Manager, you are required to manages the general operation of showroom and staff performance.
- To develop the sales policies and procedures for vehicles offered through company's Showroom
- To planning monthly sales target and objectives and assure implementation
- To maintain and enhance customer service and CRM activities; to expand and develop new business opportunities
- To arrange and maintain the showroom display of vehicles. Ensure that each displayed vehicle has an informational package that clearly and concisely describes relevant and sustainable factual information about the vehicle
- Closely work with other departments within company and with vendors, business associates externally
The Successful Applicant
- You will need to have at least 6 years of working experience in premium/ luxury goods area; candidate with experience in managing automotive showroom will be an advantage
- You will also need to be an energetic and self-motivated sales team leader, who has been doing well at leading the team and making decision on spot
- With an aim to expand customer base, you will need strong communication and CRM skills
- Proficiency in spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English is an essential attribute.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering competitive salary package along with discretionary year end bonus to candidate.