Showroom Ambassador - High Jewelry
International Fine Jewelry Retailer
About Our Client
Our client is an international aggressive company that specialize in fine jewelry. In light of recent market growth, they are looking for Showroom Sales Associate with strong jewelry knowledge and good presentation skill to join their team and expand the business.
- Assist in Showroom sales, operations & office administrative duties.
- Assist in preparation and follow up tasks of client appointments and after sales service.
- When necessary, assist senior sales associate during client presentation or brand events.
- Operations tasks including setting up showcase display; replenishing operations supply (beverages; re-ordering of packages; non-selling merchandise such as jewelry box & shopping bags etc.).
- Use ERP system for Purchase order; product/inventory transfer for sales related activities.
- Assist in stock transfer and inventory check.
- May require travelling to assist in client appointments and events.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by direct supervisor and CEO.
The Successful Applicant
- Open to candidates from auction house / diamond certification / high jewelry background
- University degree or higher
- Knowledge & experience in handling gemstones & jewelry
Must be fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must, preferably Cantonese as well)
Presentable, graceful and confident, knows how to hold him/herself amid highly important and esteemed clients; also takes pride in acting as a supportive role
- Problem solver, can work under fast pace and high-pressure situations, can-do attitude, smart, effective communicator and team-player
What's on Offer
Our client offers flexible working hours, competitive salary and incentive to successful candidate.