Shenzhen based Real Estate Investment Senior Manager
American Real Estate Investment
Newly set up offces
About Our Client
Our client is a privately owned global real estate investment, development and management firm. They are currently present in over 200 cities across 30 countries. Their current assets under management is in excess of 125 billion USD.
- Evaluation, underwriting, due diligence, and closing of acquisitions and dispositions.
- Feasibility analysis, design, marketing and construction of development project
- Participate in the asset management of existing properties overseeing leasing, capital projects, tenant relations, investor relations and communications.
- Monitor project budgets and schedules for significant variance
- Facilitate the marketing of projects to investors including making certain that all project agreements are properly documented.
- Serve as liaison and monitor the flow of information regarding projects among interested parties including investors, market research personnel, construction groups and architects.
The Successful Applicant
- 7 or more years related experience in real estate (preferable) or in a financial analysis role.
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
Our client is one of the top real estate investors in the world. They offer competitive packages alongside a clear and achievable career path.