Senior Visual Merchandisier - International Brand
Consistent Business Growth
Fantastic working environment and culture
About Our Client
Our client is an international American brand that offers wide selection of headwear and lifestyle products. Due to team expansion, they are looking for candidate with good fashion sense and dynamic personality to join their team as Senior Visual Merchandiser for the APAC markets.
*Prepare store opening props and visual merchandising set up
*Liaise with regional VM supports to acquire and consolidate all store monthly image and comment reports and to share with the Head Quarter within a timely manner
*Work closely with local contractor and monitor VM production and installation
*Follow up shipment and delivery schedule
*Undertake research and keep updated with market trends
*Control and monitor the quality of work ensuring it is consistent and reaches an international standard, with a high level of creativity and flair
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder (preferably in fashion management, interior design, communications, graphics or other related disciplines)
- Minimum 5-6 years working experience in Visual Merchandising area
- Strong analytical skills, details oriented and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Computer Systems - Microsoft office, Photoshop etc.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Our client offers an excellent salary package with full employee benefits to the selected candidates. Kindly get in touch for more details.