Senior structural engineer-ECIG
Great Company Culture
Fast Growing Business
About Our Client
This is a start up international company, the HQ is in Canada. It is going to set up a small office in Shenzhen Nanshan as its Chinese R&D team.
1. Responsible for structural design, review, modification and mold follow-up for new product development;
2. Follow-up and problem solving of the whole process from new product development to prototype to trial production to mass production;
3. Responsible for following up the research on new technologies, new process, and new equipment, and continuously tracking the trial and mass production of the products, and providing improvement plans for the production process and cost control of the products;
4. Responsible for project feasibility study and product design and completing the product feasibility report.
5. Responsible for dealing and solving any problems in the production process of new products.
6. Be able to identify various risks in the project and develop the risk response measures
7. To category, maintain and manage all the product design materials and technical materials
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor's degree or above, major in mechanical design, mechanical & electrical engineering, etc., more than 8 years' experience in product design and development;
2. Has independent design capabilities, be able to skilled use of Pro / e, AutoCAD and other design software;
3. Familiar with the whole process of product structure design and development, and be able to promote the project independently;
4. Master the professional knowledge in structural design, materials, processing and molds;
5. English level 4 or above, has a good English speaking and writing skills, has the experience of dealing with foreign customers is preferred;
What's on Offer