Senior Sales Manager - On Trade with Team Management
Leading Billion Dollars Beverage Company
Full Channel P&L responsibility
About Our Client
Our client is a Billion Dollar beverage company with a long established history and a strong brand, that covers a wide portfolio of products. They have been enjoying good sales performance worldwide and now continue to support & focus to further develop the high potential Asia market.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will have key accountability and full P&L ownership of On Trade channel with strong focus on Western On Trade. You will lead and strategise to grow the business with the support of a sales team. You will also be the key project manager of an exciting new product and be responsible for the business development and go-to-market strategies.
You will work with Channel Marketing team to develop and implement long & short-term trade marketing plans and activities for the implementation of distribution, pricing, promotion and merchandising. You will monitor the channel promotion funds & effective activities.
As a sales leader, you will provide coaching & training to the team to uplift sales capability and drive continuous improvement on sales operation & trade execution.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a degree holder and seasoned & passionate sales executive with a proven track record in driving sales growth.
- Solid experience in the beverage industry preferred. You must have on-trade sales experience and enjoy the dynamics of this sector.
- You will be an energetic sales leader with team management experience, and a strategic ability to make critical decisions.
- Ideally you would be highly entrepreneurial and enjoy tackling challenges.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills are crucial, as this is a customer-facing role.
- Excellent command of English is a must while Cantonese knowledge highly regard.
What's on Offer
- Sales leader position with team management in a MNC with resources to grow & develop
- Attractive remuneration & benefits