Senior Sales Executive (Frozen Meat) - MNC International Trade
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Frozen Food companies in the world supplying mainly pork and chilled products in APAC region, they are currently hiring a Senior Sales position to further expand their market share in the APAC
- Achieve growth and hit sales target
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence. Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- To assist the Sales Director to increase market penetration rate
- Present sales, revenue and expenses report and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Monthly business review with distributor to evaluate company product's performance in the market
- To assist in assess industry and competitive trends and implications on the business continuously through market intelligence and research
- Handle other ad-hoc duties/projects as required
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years sales experience. Experience in International Trade business or Commodity Trade is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or any equivalent
- A positive, proactive, results driven and can-do attitude.
- Detailed orientated & ability to work independently under pressure.
- Ability to exercise strong judgment in analyzing, evaluating and solving complex issues.
- Good command in English and Chinese. Ability to speak one or more foreign languages is an advantage.
- Willing to travel abroad.
What's on Offer
Attractive offer with commission will be offered to the selected talent. Please contact Jolie Auyeung at 3602 2445 if you are interested.