- 1.Global management consulting, promising career progression opportunities
- 2.Downtown location, competitive salary package.
About Our Client
Our client is a globally renowned professional management consulting firm with a significant presence in China. They have more than 100 years business in China and covered 20+ cities. Greater China is one of their focus regions and the organization has committed a growth strategy for China over the next 10 years.
Our client needs a senior recruiter to be responsible for the digital consultant recruitment within depth experience. Your job description will mainly cover the following responsibilities:
- Conduct application screening interviews, telephone interviews, and face-to-face interviews with prospective clients for corporate functions and high-volume projects cross all functions including technical and functional positions.
- Produce and distribute detailed recruitment reports for the business and HR manager on a regular basis.
- Maintain consistent standards for all applicants and ensure compliance with all local rules and regulations related to hiring and recruiting
The Successful Applicant
A candidate with full cycle acquisition experience in recruiting would be well positioned for this role.
- At least 3-5 years of full cycle talent acquisition experience, diverse recruitment background is preferred.
- Strong sourcing skills, with exposure to a fast-paced high-volume recruitment.
- Fluency in both English and Chinese.
- Passionate and innovative personality and willing to keep challenging themselves.
What's on Offer
- A competitive compensation package including bonus
- Immediate start, promising career development
- Shanghai downtown area, convenient transportation
- Collaborative and supportive people-oriented culture