Senior Property Officer (Residential)
Well-known real estate firm
Stable working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known high-branded real estate firm that developed diverse prestige residential and commercial portfolio in Hong Kong.
- To assist Estate Manager in providing comprehensive property management services for several luxury residential properties
- To carry out routine checking of the properties and arrange preventative maintenance / remedial repairs
- To arrange contractors to carry out renovation & maintenance work, including obtaining and analysing quotations
- Co-ordinate with a team of direct maintenance crew to maintain daily operations
- Handle tenant complaints and carry out corrective actions
- Ensure all emergencies are attended to promptly and rectified
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Facility / Property Management / Building Services Engineering or related discipline
- Relevant professional qualification such as HKIFM, MHKIH, MCIH
- 6 years'+ solid experience in property management / technical services for high-end residential properties
- Good knowledge in all laws that govern building management and maintenance, such as Building Management Ordinance, Security and Guarding Laws, and etc.
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Proficiency in MS Words, Excel and Power Point.
- Holder of a valid driver license.
What's on Offer
An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate.