Senior/ Property Officer (Mall)
Work with a reputable property developer
5-days work and stable working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading reputable real estate investor who operates numerous commercial and retail properties in Hong Kong.
- Oversee the daily operation of the property including maintenance, cleaning, security control, concierge services, financial management, budget preparation, landscaping, club house management, signage and car park management etc.
- Maintain good relationship with occupants by rendering prompt service at all times
- Handle complaints and emergency incidents
- Supervise an on-site team to oversee the day-to-day operation and to comply with the Company's policies and requirements
- Review service contracts regularly and monitor the quality of service contractors
- Develop improvement plans for standard procedures, control measures and environmental friendly measures
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Property Management / Real Estate or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' managerial level experience in building services and facilities of commercial properties
- Possess recognised professional membership
- Experience in Commercial Building/Shopping Mall will be an advantage
- Excellent client servicing skill and ability to handle clients and tenants independently
- Ability to handle tenants' complaints and resolve any property related problems arise independently
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package will be provided to the successful candidate.