Senior Program Manager - Charity Foundation
Education, Arts, Elderly Services
About Our Client
A charity foundation dedicated to improve the well-being for the people of Hong Kong and beyond.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for screening grant application and manage multiple charities projects related to the one of the many program areas. This foundation's program areas include education, youth development, healthcare, access to opportunities, elderly care, arts & culture, etc. Specifically, the person will be in charge of conducting research (including field interviews and drawing insights from existing knowledge and data), managing stakeholders, monitoring the use of funds and ensure projects are delivered as proposed in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder
- At least 10 years of experience in grant making and philanthropy
- Solid analytical and project management skills
- Knowledgeable and Passionate about the healthcare sector
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
What's on Offer
- Rare opportunity in charity foundations
- Good exposure in other projects and causes