Senior Product Marketing Manager - Seasonable Products / Gifts
US Market Focus
About Our Client
Our clients is one of the largest design and manufacturer of consumer goods. Its product are being sold all over the world, while focusing in consumer markets in Western countries (US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Western Europe).
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will oversee and develop effective marketing strategies and plans to increase brand awareness, which include the following deliverable:
- Conduct market analysis and identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Manage campaigns on social media.
- Assist sales teams in retailer relationship management
- Study our companies products and translate technical detail into benefits for users.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market.
- Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buyer criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to grow market share.
- Work with product team to educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
- Support sales team by developing sales tools such as leaflets & documents, product videos, website copy, blog posts)
- Communicate the value proposition to the sales team and develop sales tools that support the selling process of our products.
- Plan and implement product launches
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree with at least 8 years of experience in marketing
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Strong analytical and project management skills with keen eye for detail
- Strong leadership skills
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
What's on Offer
The position offers excellent exposure to the world-wide retail markets. You will get to work within a dynamic and innovative US company grow your capacity in all aspects of marketing. In addition, our client offers an attractive salary and benefits package.