Senior Product Manager (Online Financial Comparison Platform)
Drive the development of the Open API Platform
Grow and develop the newly established team
About Our Client
Our client is an established financial services and they are strategically branching out into Fintech space. They are in progress developing for a new Fintech platform (Online Financial product Comparison Platform that embraces HKMA's new Open API initiative), which will be a game-changer to transform both business's. and customer's on how they are doing things currently.
In order to grow the team, they are currently seeking for a Senior Product Manager. You will be reporting directly into the CEO, with objectives to expand the team and deliver the platform concerning both commercial and technical requirements.
The Senior Product Manager will be acting as the platform's domain expert, to drive innovative business solutions among the firm's newly created core Fintech platform by applying both technical and business skills, and in order to deliver solution(s) that are tailored to the individual business partner's/ customer's need(s).
You will be working closely with marketing/ business development team to capture the market's needs, to architect solution(s), and develop execution strategies and plans. You should take a consultative approach and engage business partners/ customers from time to time to identify/ discover any improvement opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Recognised education qualification in technology related disciplines, i.e. Computer Science, Information Technology and etc.
- With at least 10 years' relevant work experience as a platform solution architect/sales engineer/consultant/ product manager for a software company/ IT vendor/ telecom/ solution integrator/ financial services
- Work experience in Financial Service is NOT required
- Possess rich experience in product (delivery) management, project management, and stakeholder management
- Strong sense of latest market trends and deep insight on technical architectures, IT products and product landscape
- Track recording in designing and implementing market-ready solutions
- Capable to manage and strive for a balance between business and technical, on challenges/ requirements/ expectations
- Experience in writing business cases, managing budget, setting and measuring against ROI targets
- A flexible mindset and is able to work on scopes across different levels and complexity - from suggesting high level strategies to work alongside subordinates to support their responsibilities
- Can communicate effectively with audiences across all seniority, from both technical and business teams
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits. A great career development opportunities and exposure will be provided, and you will be able to build your own team going forward.