Senior Pre-sales Consultant/ Product Manager
Multiple Telecom/ Software/ IT Services Companies
Non-sales driven technical consultant roles
About Our Client
Our clients are multiple telecom/ software/ IT services companies, with scales ranging from SME to enterprise. To cope with their on-going business needs, they consistently seek for candidates who has passion of joining the pre-sale/ product management industry to be part of them!
- Assist the pre-sales activities and work closely with sales teams to provide technical consultation for external clients throughout the sales cycle
- Conduct/ assist in presentations (technical perspective) and handle technical queries from clients
- Prepare proposals, quotas and demonstration/ presentation material
- Collaborate with technical team, to oversee the implementation phases and ensure that the project's deliverable align with the mutually agreed standards, requirements and scopes
- Manage solution portfolio by evaluating/ bringing in new technological products that would strengthen/ diversify the company's service offerings
The Successful Applicant
- Holder of Diploma or above in Computer Science/ IT/ Relevant disciplines
- With 2 to 10 years of experience in a Pre-sales Consultant/ Product Manager position
- Technical understanding in at least one of the followings: network connectivity services, data networking, Cloud/ Virtualization technologies, Unified Communication/ telephony, IT infrastructure, and etc.
- Prior work experience with telecoms/ service providers/ IT vendors
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Capable to serve high-profile and enterprise clients
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary package. You will be working for a company that embraces a team-based culture, with a steady new client flow.
No sales target will be given.