Senior Position - Leadership and Talent Development
Hong Kong CBD location
Strategic HR position
About Our Client
Our client is a tier-1 global financial services firm, with an expanding footprint across Asia Pacific. Due to an internal transfer, an experienced candidate from a talent management, learning development, engagement and/or leadership training function is required.
- Drive the end-to-end annual performance review exercise which includes planning and communication of timelines, system enhancements and user training
- Act as an advisor on the overall performance review processes through partnerships with the Group Office and Regional HR BP teams
- Leverage technology to track leadership development and overall succession status
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders in designing leadership programs
- Lead pilot sessions with key stakeholders to work on feedback analysis as well as materials validation and fine-tuning
- Spearhead the planning, design, communication, and promotion of fit-for-purpose development interventions for the HR employees across the region, including online webinars and face-to-face workshops
- Oversee the planning and running of HR Induction Programs which includes refresh of program content
- Manage and support the CIPD Experience Assessment program for selected HR professionals
- Direct the planning, organisation and execution of key region-wide HR events throughout the year, including HR Conference, HR Annual Planning Workshop, HR Heads Roundtable, alongside other ad-hoc HR community events or activities.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years work experience in leadership development, talent management, engagement, learning design
- Degree educated, in Human Resources, Management, Business, Psychology or related work experience
- Experience in Project Management on a regional basis
- Strong interest in strategy formulation, research & analytics, and communication scoping
- Hands on and able to manage regional projects under tight deadlines
- Fluent communication skills in English.
What's on Offer
Attractive base salary, annual OTB, company benefits including pension, annual leave, mobility options, internal promotion.