Senior Planning Manager
Fast growing company
Great career development space
About Our Client
- Our client is a global FMCG leader with billion business revenue and great reputation of culture. As "customer service level" has been identified as a critical priority for the organization in the next 3-5 years, a global team is established to optimize efficiency and delivery in demand planning and customer management.
- Lead demand process to ensure forecast accuracy and support business.
- Monitor routine demand changes and enrich exceptional item with business to support supply and production
- Support S&OP process.
- Coordinate with function dept for KPI achievement.
- As a powerful database to identifies risks and opportunities to mitigate risks and exploit opportunities faced by the business.
- Drive continuous improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 7 years 'experience in demand planning and supply chain management.
- FMCG and MNC background is preferred.
- Fluent English and at least bachelor education background.
- proficiency in Office S/W, including PowerPoint, WORD, EXCEL, Project
- have people management experience before and smart
What's on Offer
- Attractive annual package
- Flexible management
- Leading the whole process of demanding planning
- Good social benefits
- Brighter career track