Senior Planner - International Media Agency
Advertising / Media Planning
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading media and marketing agencies with presence in Americas, EMEA and Asia with more than 30 offices over the globe. They are specializing in providing innovative and cutting edge marketing solutions to clients via latest technologies that truly engages with the audiences. With their continued growth expansion in the market, they are now looking for an experienced Senior Planner to join their team.
- Plan and initiate the marketing campaigns/projects to strengthen the brand image and promotions in the selected markets within the budget allocated.
- Analyze the current international market situation and industry trend, draw strategic and relevant insights and propose concrete solutions to clients (i.e., advise clients).
- Prepare proposal for offline and digital marketing strategies through online channels, including search engine, display advertisement, social media, mobile and interactive platforms, mini-sites, and online events, etc (LinkedIN,Twitter etc).
The Successful Applicant
- Degree Holder
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
- 2-4 years of media planning experience with online and offline exposure working in an agency and carrying out marketing campaigns/projects within the budget allocated
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent team player
What's on Offer
- Open and transparent work environment
- International culture
- Good health benefits
- Attractive remuneration package